Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Four Months (+1 Day....)

Pardon the tardiness of my post, but yesterday there was cause for celebration! Four months ago, yesterday, I became one half of a 'we'.
It's been quite a road to this point, but one that I am glad to have walked hand in hand with my best friend.
Four months ago, I married this man:


Because he asked me to spend forever with him:To which I eagerly replied 'yes!' beacause I knew it meant a sharing a lifetime of adventures with my best friend like this:

And four months ago, we stood up, in front of family and friends, and pledged to love, honor, cherish and respect each other for the rest of our lives.
And when it came time to pronounce that we were finally man and wife, I looked like this:
Because inside, my heart felt like this:

No comments: