Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello 2010!

And...it's here!

Right, I know, I'm a weeee bit late on the arrival of the new year, but as we procrastinators say, "better late than never!" Despite my lack of posts, I have been busy reading other blogs, and I love the new trend I've seen of resolutions take the form of positive intentions with regards to maintaining good patterns, or further projects or talents discovered in '09.

With that, I thought I would share my resolution, which is in keeping with the trend of improving upon strides made in '09 - I resolve to do at least one painting a month.

For me, this seems like an impossibility, especially since we are nearing the halfway point of January and I JUST found my subject for this months painting...but nonetheless, this is the resolution.

The office is ready, my easel is set, and if I could just figure out where I put my courage and resolve, I'd be ready to go. Here's to hoping inspiration sets in this weekend!

image found here

No comments: