Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Lists: My Favorite Christmas Movies

There are some moments that I love, because they catch me off guard and just elicit this immediate response of joy...and one of those is when my husband gets REALLY excited about something and it's like, for a moment, his ten year old self returns; I can't truly describe it but at that moment, it's like my heart just bursts (joyfully, of course), and yesterday morning had one of those moments. He and I were talking about the day and he realized it was the first of December to which he looked at me in all earnestness and delight and said "It's Christmas month!" I just about died. So, in honor of his exclaimation, I bring you the first of many Christmas lists...


My Favorite Christmas Movies


A recent addition to the list, and if I'm honest, not a movie reserved just for Christmas...but it's in heavy rotation this time of year :)


I cry. Every time. (And I've seen it like, a million times...)





Someday I hope to have a red dress, like Judy, and a daughter like Margaret O'Brien's character ;)


My sisters and I love to watch this movie together :)

I love, love, love this movie...and I hope to someday be celebrating all our Christmases back East!



So...what are your Christmas must-sees? I'm alwas looking for new Christmas favorites! :)

No comments: